As expressed by political pundits Ramlan Surbakti, that includes the election of political recruitment, selection, and appointment of a person or group of persons to carry out a number of roles in the political system in general and the government on political parties khususnya.Untuk it has its own way in recruiting candidates for the legislative , especially in the implementation of systems and procedural recruitment conducted political party.
Here is a stage of political recruitment by author:
- Educated stage. Stage that can be passed by the politicians to understand the structuring of state politics and education. Party members Politics> Candidates for the Legislature> Criteria ICW> Members of the Legislature> Chairman of the DPR / MPR> Governor / Secretary> Elections> President
- Stage trained (experienced). Stage which could be a strategy some of the president in Indonesia to have the procedure first state in the ministry. Member of the Political Parties> Governor / Secretary> Elections> President
- Belief stage (direct). Phase one is trusted by Political Party which he attended and ran as a presidential candidate in the election against other candidates. Member of the Political Parties> political party chairman> Elections> President
- Phase independence. Stages that have been asked by some to run for president with the support of many parties to be elected directly in elections. This stage was submitted by the student and independent in the 2009 elections. : Non political party (Independent)> President. Political parties prior to recruitment or selection of candidates, both the study of administrative requirements which include the legality of the assessment of diplomas / STTB, health, and law-free description.
Political parties are also required to conduct an assessment of the morality of such legislative candidates observance of worship, scripture reading ability and communication skills based on ethical language. To facilitate the selection of the political parties should involve experts who understand the required fields.
When political parties in a transparent political recruit the level of competition between the candidates will be more visible agesif because the public will be able to elect a politician who truly desired. Thus, for each of the selected candidates will feel a high responsibility to his constituents.
That people are not wrong then there are several criteria designed by the Indonesian Corruption Watch (ICW) with the Commission for Disappearances and Victims of Violence (CONTRAST). Some criteria for legislative candidates who deserve to be representative of the people include:
- Never ordered or committed a crime or fraud politics
- Never use his position to commit violence against people
- Do not have any idea or thoughts that support violence
- Never been sentenced, stop enforced or removed for corruption
- Not have a wealth of suspected proceeds of corruption, collusion and nepotism
- No office at the agency or state enterprise
- Not commit fraud in a business that cost the state and community services
- Never blame the authority for personal, family and cronies
- Do not get the facility because of its proximity to government officials. The emergence of an independent candidate discourse in the arena of politics in Indonesia, addressed various groups with different perceptions anyway. At least two mappings to respond to this discourse of independent candidates.
Opinion of the Independent candidate discourse.
- The group advocates the institutionalization of democracy. They argue that only the right to distribute political party or a political vehicle for executive candidates. The reason is the fear of the demise of political parties as channels of political aspirations and recruitment in a political system, if the independent candidate who accommodated led to the destruction of democratic institutionalization.
- Support group for independent candidates. They consider the political parties be unable to nominate a candidate who is really into the community desires. Parties are considered cheating, political brokers, and others that the point is distrust of the political party as the only boat in the nomination of candidates for regional head.
Emergence of independent candidates in addition to the candidate who brought the political parties to expand the source of the holder of executive power. Hopefully, through the selection process is transparent and democratic candidates for regional head will be born with moral integrity, reliable leadership, vision and aspirations and a strong commitment to strengthening the Unitary Republic of Indonesia based on Pancasila and the Constitution of the State of RI in 1945.