2. Barcode Trashcan
It will read recycle sign of your bottle.
3. Expanding Office Bin
It will expanding its own size when you put garbage in it.
4. Ovetto Bin
An architect from Italy, Gianluca Soldi, design this Ovetto Bin, ($ 255) to make recycle easier and well organized.
5. Armstrong Bin
Designed to press garbage everyday. The name Armstrong Bin is inspired from Armstrong the first human that land on the moon (as believed)
6. Minus Trash Can
Designer from Turki, Cem Tutuncuoglu had a brilliant idea to get rid of rats from bad smell of garbage. It will make garbage kept under zero degree so it won’t stink.
- 5 Simple Recycling Tips For New Recyclers (whattheflicka.com)
- Compost and Recycling Bin Placement (sustainablecraig.com)
- How, Exactly, Does the Windows Recycle Bin Work? (arunbabyveranakunnel.wordpress.com)
- This Recycling Bin Is Stalking You – Siraj Datoo – The Atlantic Cities (theatlanticcities.com)
- Eco-Friendly Garbage Bin Rental- To Reduce Landfills (dumpsterbinrental.wordpress.com)
- The Story of a New Recycler (refusespecialists.wordpress.com)
- Deleting Recycle Bin (technicalhack.wordpress.com)